Dear patients, neighbors and friends,
The past year plus has been quite a unique adventure. We want you to know that MIMI’s clinic is continuing to follow all health and safety guidelines while continuing regular clinic operations.
All of our services are available, including:
- In clinic visits and procedures with medical providers.
- Telehealth remains available for consults and follow-ups with medical provider.
- COVID testing services, including rapid antigen & antibody testing – see our COVID-19 testing services page.
- Calls to medical provider for brief evaluation and Q & A.
- Calls4Health program(click here for more information).
In addition we are continuing:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols, patient and staff screening, and staggered scheduling.
- 5 star certification by Mesa County
- Expanded tele-health services
- COVID-19 testing services
- Supplement, product and supply deliveries when applicable
- Expanded supplement mailing service for out of town clients
What you can do to stay healthy:
- Continue the practices you have been doing, including
– Hands: Wash them often for at least 20 seconds
– Cough: cough into tissue and immediately throw it into trash (covered)
– Face: Wear masks when indicated & minimize touching your face (eyes, ears, nose)
– Feet: Maintain physical distancing
– Feel: Stay home and contact your medical provider if you have symptoms or feel sick
- Support your general health
– Exercise, get outside and have fun
– Stay well hydrated
– Eat your veggies and drink clean water
– Get plenty of rest
– Stay calm (meditate, breathing exercises, etc)
– Stay connected to your friends and family
- Support your immune system
– Use hand sanitizer/disinfectants & air cleaners appropriately to keep you and your environment clean
– Take your herbs & supplements (like medicinal mushrooms, echinacea, astragalus, garlic, oregano, vitamins C & D, zinc, magnesium, advanced cellular silver, essential oils – and many more)
– Consider adding IV, injection and ozone supportive therapies to your regimen
– Ask us for suggestions and any question you may have about supporting your health
- Want more information on Integrative Medicine and COVID-19?
– Follow this link to the University of Arizona Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine.
- Keep yourself informed and follow credible sources of information
What to do if you are positive for or are recovering from COVID-19
- Call us immediately if you believe you have contracted COVID-19 or if you have had a positive test.
- We will conduct a Telehealth visit with you either by phone or zoom to determine the next best steps for you.
- We can deliver therapies to you at home to support your continued health and recovery.
MIMI’s Clinic naturally continues to support our communities. Help and support is a phone call away, 970-628-1624.
In health and gratitude,
Dr Paula & the Wellness Mob
MIMI’s Clinic at the Marchionda Imaginative Medicine Institute