Dear patients, neighbors and friends,
MIMI’s clinic is aware of the disruption caused by the pandemic and wants the public to know that the following essential services are continuing:
- Calls to medical provider for brief evaluation and Q & A.
- In clinic procedures with medical provider.
- Telehealth for follow-ups and consults with medical provider.
- Calls4Health program(click here for more information).
In addition we have added:
- Expanded tele-health services
- COVID-19 testing services
- Online store for products and supplements
- Supplement and supply deliveries
- Grocery and sundry delivery services (case by case basis)
- Expanded supplement mailing service for out of town clients
What you can do to stay healthy:
- Follow the 5 recommendations of the WHO:
– Hands: Wash them often for at least 20 seconds
– Cough: cough into tissue and immediately throw it into trash (covered)
– Face: Don’t touch your face (eyes, ears, nose)
– Feet: Maintain physical distancing, stay at least 6 ft away from people
– Feel: Have symptoms or feel sick (fever, cough)? Stay home an d contact your medical provider
- Support your general health
– Exercise, get outside
– Stay well hydrated
– Eat your veggies and drink clean water
– Get plenty of rest
– Stay calm (meditate, breathing exercises, etc)
– Stay connected to your friends and family (phone calls, video chats, etc)
- Support your immune system
– Use hand sanitizer/disinfectants, air cleaners to keep you and your environment clean
– Take your herbs & supplements (like medicinal mushrooms, echinacea, astragalus, garlic, oregano, vitamins C & D, zinc, magnesium, advanced cellular silver, essential oils – and many more). Don’t have any or need more? Let us know – we have them in stock!
– Consider adding IV, injection and ozone supportive therapies to your health regimen, ask us how!
– Want to learn more about supporting your immune system? Consider taking the Immune Defense Masterclass. Signing up for this class includes a free Immune Check Up with Dr. Marchionda! For more information and to sign up click here: Immune Defense Masterclass
- Want more information on Integrative Medicine and COVID-19?
– Follow this link to the University of Arizona Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine.
- Keep yourself informed and follow credible sources of information such as…
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/…/novel-coronavirus-2…/advice-for-public
- For the US
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.htm
- For Colorado & Mesa county
- For Utah and the Moab area
- Utah Coronavirus website: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/latest-information/
- Moab City: https://moabcity.org/551/COVID-19-Information-and-Updates
MIMI’s Clinic will continue to support our communities through this stressful time. Help and support is a phone call away, 970-628-1624.
In health and gratitude,
Dr Paula & the Wellness Mob
MIMI’s Clinic at the Marchionda Imaginative Medicine Institute